In 2006 God planted a desire in our hearts for a ministry that would meet the needs of women in every season of life. From the beginning, Heart2Heart had a three fold vision:
- Share the love of God with women through the study of His word.
- Share the love of Christ with women through spiritual encouragement and support.
- Create a safe environment where women can freely share their hearts with one another.
Since its inception, Heart2Heart Ministry has brought dozens of bible studies to women at all stages of life and spiritual maturity. Through the work of God’s Spirit, it has been our joy to see women build new friendships with their sisters, find a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ, and grow in the knowledge of God’s Word.
What We Believe…
Heart2Heart is an inter-denominational, Christian organization. We hold to certain basic Biblical beliefs to which all members of leadership must commit. The whole Bible is our creed. While we recognize there are non-essentials in which there is room for liberty, in the essentials, there can be no room for interpretation.
- We believe in the one and only triune God. We acknowledge there is one true God consisting of three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. (John 1:1-2)
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God. He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, and resurrected. He ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father. He is true God and true man. We believe in and look for His return. (Luke 1:35, Mark 16:19, Acts 1:11)
- We believe that all are born sinners. The Holy Spirit convicts of sin; the Lord Jesus Christ paid the price for sin by shedding His precious blood on the cross as the atonement for sin; those who refuse to accept His sacrifice for their sin are eternally lost. Those who repent of their sin and personally accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord receive the forgiveness of sin and life everlasting and are indwelt by the Holy Spirit. (Romans 3:23-25)
- We believe that the completed and redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ provides healing for our spirit, soul, and body. (1Peter 1:20-21)
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, Who came forth from God to convict the world of sin, to convince the world of righteousness and of judgement, and to regenerate, sanctify, and comfort those who believe in Jesus Christ. (John 15:26)
- We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit. That the gifts of the Holy Spirit are valid and operative today, and that the fruit of the Holy Spirit should be increasingly evident in a Christian’s life. (1 Corinthians 12:4, Galatians 5:22-24)
- We believe the Bible is the inerrant Word of God written under the full inspiration of the Holy Spirit and is our rule of faith and practice. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that we should obey Jesus’ command to preach the gospel to all the world. (Matthew 28:19-20)
- We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ, and that believers should regularly fellowship with one another in a local church setting. (Hebrews 10:25)